It's easy to track shares you've received.
You can track shares you've received from other VisualCV members in a number of places:
- On your VisualCV dashboard, the Shares section shows how many shares you've received from other VisualCV members.
- On the Professionals page, the All Received Shares folder shows you the professionals who have shared their VisualCVs with you. From this page, you can reciprocate a share that you've received. Tell me more about the Professionals page
To view shares you've received:
- Do one of the following:
- Click the You link at the top of any VisualCV page to display your VisualCV dashboard, and then click X People shared with you in the Shares section.
- Click the triangle next to the You link at the top of any VisualCV page, and then click Shares To You.
TIPS: You can rearrange and narrow the list of individuals on the VisualCVs Shared to You page:
- You can sort the list by date received by clicking the Date Shared column heading.
- You can narrow the list to show only shares received from companies or from professionals by selecting the appropriate category from the Received From list.
To reciprocate a share:
- Click the triangle next to the Share link at the top of any VisualCV page, and then click With Professionals.
- In the Folders section, click All Received Shares.
- On the Professionals - Shares Received page, click Accept next to the share you would like to reciprocate.
- Select one or VisualCVs you would like to share back to this person, type a brief message, and then click Accept.
NOTE: If you don't care to view a member's VisualCV or to reciprocate a share with that person, click Ignore next to the share entry. We'll remove that person from your "shares received" list.