Send someone a Portable Document Format version of your VisualCV.
We know that some employers still require a "paper" resume. You can export your VisualCV as a PDF, which you can print, forward to others, or upload to a company's site.
To create a PDF of your VisualCV:
- If the VisualCV you want to save as a PDF isn't listed at the top of your dashboard, switch it here:
- Do one of the following:
- From your dashboard, click the PDF link to the left of your VisualCV's "% complete" indicator.
- From the Share Your VisualCV page, click Create a Document., and then click the Adobe PDF icon.
- From the VisualCV editor, click the View As PDF button.
Where should I go next?
- Share in Other Ways: See other ways to share and promote your VisualCV.
- View Sent Shares: See the individuals with whom you've shared your VisualCVs.
- View Received Shares: See who has shared their VisualCVs with you.
- Unshare a VisualCV: Stop sharing a VisualCV.
- FAQs: Visit our FAQ pages to get answers to questions you may have about sharing VisualCVs.