View job openings posted on VisualCV. Think you are a good fit? Apply!
You can browse hundreds of job openings on VisualCV (or search for a particular opening) and then view details about a job to see whether you might be a good fit before you apply.
To view and apply for job openings on VisualCV:
- Click the triangle next to Get Hired on any VisualCV page, and then click Jobs.
The All Jobs on VisualCV page lists all of the current job openings that employers and recruiters have posted by company name, job title, and location. This page also identifies which jobs you've already applied to using your VisualCV.
- Narrow your search for a particular opening by typing keywords you would like to search for in the Find and Apply for Jobs box.
- Click Search.
- In the search results list, click View Job to learn more about the opening and the employer.
- If you feel you are a good fit for the job, click the Apply Now! button on the job listing, type a message or cover letter to the company representative, select the VisualCV you would like to share for the opening, and then click Apply for this Job.
- Before you share a VisualCV with an employer, be sure its privacy setting is set to either "Anyone" or "People I share with." Tell me how
- Maybe a particular job opening isn't for you, but if you think a friend or colleague might be interested you can share the listing either by notifying a contact in your social network or by forwarding the listing via email.
- The job listings page also summarizes job openings within your selected industries. (The number in parentheses next to an industry name is the number of job opportunities in that industry, not the number of companies.) Tell me more about selecting industries
Where should I go next?
- Get Found: Learn how to help employers find you.
- View Employers: Find and research companies and apply for job openings they may have.
- Find Recruiters: Find recruiters and share your VisualCV with them.
- Track Applications: Keep track of where you have submitted your VisualCV.
- View Marketplace: Find other resources to help with your job search.