Jon Georgievski is a Microsoft Contractor and Interactive Sound Designer, Audio Engineer, and active Musician from the city of Bellevue, WA.
- Project development experience, with Turn 10 studios' Forza Motorsport 4.
- Formerly employed as Lead Audio Designer at the Singapore-MIT Gambit Game Lab in Cambridge, MA. Games can be played at http://gambit.mit.edu
- Contributed audio and music to the 2010 GDC IGF Finalist, Miegakure, by Marc Ten Bosch.
- Work on Miegakure earned a finalist position for Excellence in Game Design in the 2010 Independent Games Festival in San Francisco, CA.
- Work as game designer on Entropy during the 2009 Global Game Jam in Boston, MA received an honorable mention as part of independently-speaking.com's Best of Global Game Jam.
Ascend (no credit) - Signal Studios Bothell, WA - Xbox 360
Forza Motorsport 4 - Microsoft Game Studios - Xbox 360
Miegakure (TBA) - GDC '11 IDGA Conference
Nanovor (2009) - Omni Interactive Audio
Camaquen (2009) -TBA
Rosemary (2009) - Publisher: Singapore-MIT Gambit Game Lab
Gumbeat (2009) - Publisher: Singapore-MIT Gambit Game Lab
Scrumpet (2009) - Publisher: Singapore-MIT Gambit Game Lab
The Bridge (2009) - Publisher: Singapore-MIT Gambit Game Lab
Entropy (2009) - Global Game Jam '09
Blackstrap Blvd. (2008)